Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOW! Over 750+ members on this forum!

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by dot design, May 7, 2009.

1. dot design

dot design Member

Bit of a thanks to all on the forum and its members really, can't believe there are over 750 members.

There is some great debates, advice, resources etc to be had here and its you lot that make it this good.
    Only wish I was around abit more to join in, but great work everyone!

That said make sure you invite anyone else who might be interested in this busy little design forum.

Cheers to all of us! :icon_cheers:
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I second Gareth's sentiments, well done guys n gals :icon_thumbup:
  3. sarah_a

sarah_a Member

I love this forum, I think its amazing. I always come here for help :) You guys are all lovely
  4. sweetums

sweetums Member

I 2nd sarah_a's comments. I find this forum to be one of the friendliest I've ever been on and everyone is very helpful. I've always had any problems I've posted sorted by you guys and girls. My thanks to you all.
  5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Yep, big thanks to all that have joined and contributed some really useful stuff :icon_thumbup:
  6. designer01

designer01 Member

It's the best graphic design forum on the net.

7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Great milestone. A lot of hard work.

Well done everyone. It's a lovely place to be and what the Internet was meant for.

Minuteman Press Bristol Printers
  8. Gin

Gin New Member

Since I have just joined so far it's been helpful and it's nice to find a forum that I can discuss what I am interested in :)