Which is better?

I like both but 'design wise' I prefer the first one. Saying that, the second one may be more fitting to the novel? I do however think that the tracking of the text on the back cover is slightly too tight.

Second one. The first is ok (though suffering some legibility issues) but the second if more engaging. You have to work to read the title on both covers, but the second feels more rewarding and relevant when you do.

I do however think that the tracking of the text on the back cover is slightly too tight.

And the leading too, it's much too tight. I'd look into adding a little more hierarchy to the type on the back too, the Malcolm Gladwell quote could do with being separated a little more from the blurb I think.

I like both but 'design wise' I prefer the first one. Saying that, the second one may be more fitting to the novel? I do however think that the tracking of the text on the back cover is slightly too tight.

And the leading too, it's much too tight. I'd look into adding a little more hierarchy to the type on the back too, the Malcolm Gladwell quote could do with being separated a little more from the blurb I think.

^ I typed tracking but was thinking leading lol.

I like them both.

But the cover on the first one is difficult to read due to the "O" looking like a "C"

Would you say this is an improvement?forumm.jpg

Back