Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which design is better?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Zeen, May 12, 2016.

1. Zeen

Zeen New Member

Hey,

I'm in the process of updating my personal logo and trying to decide between a few styles. Which do you think is the better design?

I'm a web designer. I wanted to incorporate the digital aspect while also looking elegant. I usually deal with female clients wanting portfolios for their small businesses, so I felt using a butterfly would show some femininity to the design.

I haven't completely decided on what font I'll be using either.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

I like both of the coloured ones. Maybe a combination of the two, one's a bit too simple, the other
    one is a bit too complex.

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I like the top left although to be honest they all look pretty good.

4. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I prefer the top right, though I'd want to see a solid colour version too ;)

5. Zeen

Zeen New Member

Thanks for your replies guys. :)

I made the top left one a little more interesting with gradient effects, included a few black and white versions and adjusted the wings so they're a little sharper at the top too. My favourites are probably the top left and the one beside it. Although I do like the top right one on the image before as well. What do you think? Thanks again.

[​IMG]