Where you should order business cards

The volume of recommendations has me tempted to go via moo. I'm after some decent cards at the moment.

I was recently sent a sample pack by fullcolourcards.co.uk which looks great and they're about half the cost of printing.com. I'd like a testimonial though...

I think I might try fullcolourcards.co.uk they look very good :)

chrismitchell said:
I think I might try fullcolourcards.co.uk they look very good :)

Let me know how it goes. I'm considering some foil printing from them.

blimey saw that article a long time ago, dated 09 too so things may have changed since then. I use printvend.net for clients and my own. As I do use them for client's I get a 15% discount but with the 1000 double sided colour, double sided laminate 350gsm its only £43.20 and thats without the discount, never found anyone cheaper who still produce great cards.

Over night prints have been pretty good in the past, but they are very slow.

I use a company called ScubaPrint now they are super fast 24hour turn around and the cards are of top quality.

Currently waiting for my new mini cards from MOO. I wasn't exactly in a hurry but the estimated delivery date was about a week and a half unless a higher fee is paid for rush printing and/or courier delivery which would've still been just under a week. Not sure if that's slow or not in the grand scheme of things but it feels slow. Bought a nice little holder too.

A lot of these quick services are just digital printing - i've been told that digital printing is poorer quality than litho printing - and thinner card.

BenJonesDesign said:
double sided laminate 350gsm its only £43.20 and thats without the discount, never found anyone cheaper who still produce great cards.

i don't like the thin cheap cards - i'm looking for at least 500gsm for my new cards.

My Moo MiniCards arrived this morning, slightly earlier than originally estimated. As Moo like to say or have printed at every opportunity: "Yay!"
They're rather nice, decent quality with a sort of satin finish. About the size of a metro ticket, for those up north. The colours have all come out perfectly and the print quality is spot on. The little holder is nice too. Well worth £16.66 altogether.

minicards.jpg

Thanks guys. For some reason I got a discount, I must've just timed it really well. If anyone else wants to use Moo, they get money off their first order if they use this link: Refer A Friend | moo.com. And I'll get money off my next. Win-win. They also gave me extra minicards with money-off codes on them to pass-on.

Back