Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find FREE fonts?

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Mar 29, 2008.

1. nantia

nantia New Member

My first free font "Prokopis" is a multilingual, handwritten font, "pay with a like or a tweet" and it is yours for ever!
    Bookmark the link because I might release some more free fonts in the future!
    link removed - please use a full link rather than a shortened link - Levi (moderator)

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
    ArefinKhan likes this.
  2. Ljube

Ljube New Member

3. Frederik Larsen

Frederik Larsen New Member

I tend to use Google Fonts (https://www.google.com/fonts) for most web projects.

They are free to use, even for commercial projects, and quite easy to implement!

4. kellie

kellie New Member

In my opinion Dafonts.com is the best option.

5. ArefinKhan

ArefinKhan New Member

you can visit fontawesome.com too

6. nantia

nantia New Member

The full link :)
    http://www.nufaro.eu/fonts/

ArefinKhan likes this.
  7. Deepak

Deepak New Member

I like both dafont and 1001fonts. But i find 1001fonts more interesting as it's regularly updated with new fonts and have wide variety of fonts.

8. Robopenguin

Robopenguin New Member

I really like the fonts from losttype.com and Font Squirrel. Font Squirrel's licensing is very clear (most are free for commercial use) and provide a bunch of other tools like a font identifier and a free conversion tool to make desktop fonts into webfonts.

9. Mito

Mito New Member

I think FontSpace is quite great.

FontSpace is a popular website for finding free fonts. They currently have hundreds of thousands of users, over 29,000 free fonts, and over 2,000 designers that share their fonts on the website.

The website makes it easy to find popular, new, and random fonts that are free to download, and you can even do it without having to login to a user account or fill out any information at all.

10. logonine

logonine New Member

beside dafont, I also use google fonts.. it include with cool fonts and also free.. you can try it

11. martin smith

martin smith New Member

Thanks for sharing the post..useful information..