Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think - CRAMA

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Jase1, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Jase1

Jase1 New Member

Hi Guys

Please take a look at this streetwear clothing label and tell me what you think?

Would you wear it or buy it for your man? Have you seen it before?

crama | mens fashion

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Not seen it before or heard of it although I do quite like the style, liking the black Saville Hooded Jumper so yes I probably would buy it if the price was right.

Just out of interest where is it available to buy?

3. Scry

Scry New Member

I'm not sure what your targeted demographic is, however to respond to the question, I most likely would wear a fair few of the items listed, HOWEVER i'd be unlikely to purchase the Hoodies/Jumpers purely because I cannot see the garment properly, maybe its just me? but its hard to distinguish details on the black ones. But i suspect i'll probably really like them if i can see them more clearly.

a quick Fyi, I'm a 23 year old male if that helps any towards demographics etc.

4. salvador

salvador Member

Never heard of the brand... but would wear it, there is nothing wrong with it!

~Peace~

5. lauralil

lauralil Member

from a girls perspective if I saw a guy in one of the tee's I'd be like yeahh thats a cool tee haha :icon_thumbup:

6. sarah_a

sarah_a Member

hey, I really like the stuff its really cool. How come there is no prices or anything?