Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Design Needed (Boss Hog)

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone

My parents need a new website and I thought I would of course give the business to a member of the forum, they run a Guesthouse and the website I designed for them many years ago is in need of a complete overhaul Windmill Cottage Guesthouse,Shrewsbury,Wem . The emphasis will be on the photographs of the place as it is a nice looking building, similar sites they like would be:

Ragleth House B&B | Bed and Breakfast in Church Stretton | Shropshire
    Arden House | Luxury Guest House B&B Accommodation Church Stretton Shropshire

...so chic and luxury.

To keep costs down I am thinking Wordpress. With regards to amount of pages, probably very similar to they currently have but maybe more like Ragleth House but without the Book Online function.

Cross browser & mobile compatibility would be good. I will literally have no time to spend on testing what is supplied so it really needs to be spot on and ready to use.

If you are interested please PM cost and links to sites you have done.

Cheers

Damon

2. wearewattle

wearewattle New Member

Hi

We shy away from WordPress builds as we feel it is a bit of a false economy if you are serious about your business, take a look at these articles on our website and feel free to get in touch if we can help you.

How Much Will a New Website Cost Me

Selecting an Agency

Kelly

3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

You must be new hereā€¦

4. Edge

Edge Active Member

I guess The New York Times, CNN, Forbes, Reuters, Sony etc. are not serious about their business?

5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for all the quotes everyone, I can't respond individually as there were so many, I have now sorted this. Thanks again :thumb:

THREAD CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.