Watch it Shred Logo

jHouse

Original:

aztp

My redesign:

8bq9

I used Impact and manually destroyed in Illustrator.

This is primarily going up on web banners.

Let me know your thoughts.

a vast improvement on the original.. very "cutting edge" if you pardon the pun.

Some parts of the text are giving me the impression of "this was fixed; it's unnatural". In particular these underlined letters: Bits & Pieces
My guess would be because some of those lines seem to be parallel or they line up too perfectly. Or am I just being silly?

But it's a massive improvement on the old logo (I'm trying to figure out the idea behind that one :p). Oh, should the SSI be something anyone could figure out?

I've tried this sort of process before, and the best thing has always been a printer and a pair of scissors!

The lines get a little more un-even when you just hack at it. A million times better than the original!

Onartis said:
Some parts of the text are giving me the impression of "this was fixed; it's unnatural". In particular these underlined letters: Bits & Pieces
My guess would be because some of those lines seem to be parallel or they line up too perfectly. Or am I just being silly?

But it's a massive improvement on the old logo (I'm trying to figure out the idea behind that one :p). Oh, should the SSI be something anyone could figure out?

Of course its unnatural. They shred cars / torpedos / bowling bowls ANYTHING! haha.

SSI is just their name.

I think Onartis means the pieces that are flying out are bigger than the breaks/gaps left behind, so in that way could look a bit strange? Big improvement on original though, out of interest what is it the company/product actually does? I have an idea but just wanted to know for sure... :)

Greg said:
I think Onartis means the pieces that are flying out are bigger than the breaks/gaps left behind, so in that way could look a bit strange? Big improvement on original though, out of interest what is it the company/product actually does? I have an idea but just wanted to know for sure... :)

They design and engineer shredding machines. You can shred...ANYTHING.

Check out their videos at: http://www.ssiworld.com/watch/watch-en.htm

Back