Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated Project - Virichi Crafts - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Sean Lee-Amies, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Hi guys, thought I'd start sharing a little bit of what I've been up to lately! So I've had my site up for a while, but the content in my portfolio was, in my opinion, lacking. So I went through and have re-written a lot of the copy and added some new images. Here's the first one, what do you think?
    Virichi Crafts - Branding Project:
  2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

V-v-nice Sean! :thumbup1:
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

don't know what it is but when I look at that I instantly think of virgin (as in media/planes) for some reason....
  4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

They both start with "VIR" maybe?
  5. Levi

its more than just the first three letters being the same....
  6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

.....but the Virgin logo is script and in red and other stuff too Levi.
    You been drinking?
  7. Levi

I know it looks nothing like Virgins logo but for some reason I think of virgin when I see it...
  8. Uhhh, I don't know what to say. Do I need to take you back to the padded cell Levi? :D
    "But Virgin... it's taking over everything...! You wait... they will have their moon base and then you won't be laughing...!!?!"
  9. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Now that you mention it, I kind of get that. Don't they have one letter of their logo hanging lower than the rest too?

It's nice work Sean - not that we haven't spoke about it already haha! :)