Updated Project - Virichi Crafts - What do you think?

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Hi guys, thought I'd start sharing a little bit of what I've been up to lately! So I've had my site up for a while, but the content in my portfolio was, in my opinion, lacking. So I went through and have re-written a lot of the copy and added some new images. Here's the first one, what do you think?
Virichi Crafts - Branding Project: http://ladesigns.co.uk/case-study/virichi-crafts/
graphic-design-worthing.jpg

branding-design.jpg

business-cards.jpg

letterhead-bcards-bot.jpg

don't know what it is but when I look at that I instantly think of virgin (as in media/planes) for some reason....

.....but the Virgin logo is script and in red and other stuff too Levi.
You been drinking?

I know it looks nothing like Virgins logo but for some reason I think of virgin when I see it...

Uhhh, I don't know what to say. Do I need to take you back to the padded cell Levi? :D
"But Virgin... it's taking over everything...! You wait... they will have their moon base and then you won't be laughing...!!?!"

Levi said:
I know it looks nothing like Virgins logo but for some reason I think of virgin when I see it...
Now that you mention it, I kind of get that. Don't they have one letter of their logo hanging lower than the rest too?

It's nice work Sean - not that we haven't spoke about it already haha! :)

Back