Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Type Lockup Issues

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Tony Hardy, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a rebrand for myself/Canny Creative for the past few days, and I've got a logo that I'm 70-75% happy and positive with.

However, I'm having a real issue with the typography. Everything I've tried just hasn't worked. I'm also not impressed with the overall footprint of the icon.

Has anyone got any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Tony Hardy

Nevermind, think I'm changing the logo further. Will post again soon.

3. Tony Hardy

Here we go then, 3rd post in a row;

I was going for the angle of "using a great graphic designer/brand identity designer can increase your profits, raise more awareness of your brand and bring you more traffic and sales". So I was thinking down the bars and charts route, then, I misplaced the bars in Illustrator and they dropped above the V, inadvertently creating a pencil shape, which I liked.

Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Whenever I see bars like that at a glance I think music (graphic equalizer), also I think a pencil lends itself more to illustration maybe?

5. Tony Hardy

Yeah, I think you're right. I've worked on it a lot more since I posted that up, I'll post an update once I'm back from my meeting.

6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.