Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitter/Facebook - Cry for help

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone

I have added a Twitter and Facebook link to the Stationery Direct website, although with only 8 followers on Twitter and a small selection on Facebook it looks pretty naff!! Would you be so kind as to give us a follow so it looks like people are actually interested in us :icon_biggrin:

Stationery Direct (SDPrinting) on Twitter

Stationery Direct Printing | Facebook

:icon_cheers:

Cheers

Damon

2. Logopro

Logopro Member

I've become a fan of yours on facebook and was already following you on twitter! :icon_smile:

Would appreaciate fans on facebook myself (it's just me at the moment :icon_yawn:)

LogoPro on Facebook

3. craftygeek

craftygeek Member

following on twitter.

4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Following on Twitter.

5. starshaped77

starshaped77 New Member

Hello,

Have added you on both FB & Twitter :)

Jo.

6. Was already following you on Twitter, have now also become a fan on Facebook

7. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

Following

I'm following you on both now! :)

8. yellowww

yellowww Member

I've just added you guys on Twitter ;)

9. p1oessi

p1oessi New Member

10. heybyrne

heybyrne Member

Now following on Twitter :icon_thumbup:

11. headsocial

headsocial New Member

It's not all about followers dude, you need to have a campaign together something you can use daily to find people who will get useful information or help from follwoing you.

Afterall there is no point have say 30000 followers but not one of them would be intrested in your products