Thinking of a name...

charles said:
Elekate is alright..?

something like pink orchid or sweet pea lol
or
gossip creative

i dunno

I dunno about using the username though :confused:

Wanted to incorporate the flower in the name not exactly copy it, did think about

Wisteria Design?

Berry said:
I sat down in the kitchen went through the index pages of all my cookery books and collated 2 pages of random names, then drew a line through the ones i didn't like and ended up with a shortlist of Armadillo, Tomato, Sea Bass, Blueberry and Aubergine.
the kids in the street picked the name. Ended up with Armadillo - job done in 2 hours.

did you ever cook the Armadillo recipe?

:)

Xenonsoft said:
Ah, good point, didn't cross my mind.

Look forward to it.

Annoys me because I bought the domain name and it not gone through but money been taken out! :mad:

No recent account activity on 123 reg - Don't know if it takes a few days or something to go through? :confused:

it can take upto 48 hours for the name to become active, you should be able to log into your ftp I would have thought if you took out hosting too.

True, I think that you can usually access cpanel and upload to your public_html but it just won't display your site until it's propagated.

It says I haven't purchased anything from 123 reg thought, yet on my Paypal account it shows up as charging me :mad:

I have done but they responded a few times, said they needed the date and time from Paypal and then they would follow it up, after I sent those details not heard back :mad:

With 123-Reg I normally get an invoice e-mailed through within a few minutes? Did you get that e-mail?

It doesn't take time to propogate that's if you're changing nameservers, basically there's a slight delay between 123-Reg putting in the registration and Nominet confirming (Nominet is in charge of all UK domain registrations BTW). Best thing to do is goto Nominet UK and type your domain in the WhoIS box, if it's under your name and the 123-REG Tag then they reg'd it for you, if it isn't I would guess the PayPal transaction hasn't gone through for some other reason...

Back