Thinking of a name...

Greg said:
With 123-Reg I normally get an invoice e-mailed through within a few minutes? Did you get that e-mail?

It doesn't take time to propogate that's if you're changing nameservers, basically there's a slight delay between 123-Reg putting in the registration and Nominet confirming (Nominet is in charge of all UK domain registrations BTW). Best thing to do is goto Nominet UK and type your domain in the WhoIS box, if it's under your name and the 123-REG Tag then they reg'd it for you, if it isn't I would guess the PayPal transaction hasn't gone through for some other reason...

No I didn't get an email, feel like I am going to end up phoning them up about it, as money been taken from my account but no domain name received.

What do you think I should do if I have got charged and not got domain name? Showed up at money gone from my account to 123 reg in PayPal :mad:

Hi Kate,

If you PM me the domain I'll check at Nominet quickly for you, then if it isn't showing as registered then yes definitely give them a call.

Greg

Greg said:
Hi Kate,

If you PM me the domain I'll check at Nominet quickly for you, then if it isn't showing as registered then yes definitely give them a call.

Greg

I got feedback from them today:

"I can confirm that your query has been raised with our product development department. Your reference for this incident is #######".

charles said:
Still not sorted..? Guess I'll be avoiding that comapny :)

Not sorted but they said they passed on the message to the product team or something, not said when will be sorted though :mad:

Hate to say I've never had any problems with them and I've used them for several years with many domains, have you tried calling them to chase it up Kate? Hope it gets resolved soon!

Maybe it's a signal or sign that the name wasn't meant to be. I'm a great believer in fate. Move on cut your loses. You're all cut up inside. Throw it away and you'll find something better.

Never be precious to anything. It will undo you.

Greg said:
Hate to say I've never had any problems with them and I've used them for several years with many domains, have you tried calling them to chase it up Kate? Hope it gets resolved soon!

Well they said they are sorting it, so give it a week or so and then see what happens :p

& Berry - I like the name though it is meant to be!! :p Just second problem I've had with buying online services now :mad:

Hmmm & a Paypal dispute :confused: but it's to do with 123 reg not Paypal so does that matter? :confused:

What a waste of a week. waiting...........................................
But if you have nothing else better to do.........watch paint dry. Never get that week back tho

Elekate said:
Hmmm & a Paypal dispute :confused: but it's to do with 123 reg not Paypal so does that matter? :confused:

Depends where the problem was? If you paid through PayPal and it's showing as paid then raise a dispute as according to PayPal you've paid for a product/service that you've not received, may help them speed things along a bit!

Greg said:
Depends where the problem was? If you paid through PayPal and it's showing as paid then raise a dispute as according to PayPal you've paid for a product/service that you've not received, may help them speed things along a bit!

Ok I will try that, thanks for the advice guys! :p

Back