The 'Young Bucks' wannabe Thread

again, more agreement. I have the mindset of a child even on my more adult days!

Just look at Chris, if we didn't know he was 30ish, we would presume he was 12 from his post style :rolleyes::p:D:down::<:up::clap:

If anyone was mean to you Mr Philibel would be very angry...

mrp2049 said:
If anyone was mean to you Mr Philibel would be very angry...

You know I was thinking of writing something similar but gave up trying to figure out how to spell 'philibel'. :D

Excellent thread by the way, been a very interesting read. I'll try to add some thoughts of my own later.

mrp2049 said:
Just look at Chris, if we didn't know he was 30ish, we would presume he was 12 from his post style :rolleyes::p:D:down::<:up::clap:

thanks Mike :p

aww been ages since you've called me Darling :p I feel loved again :lol:

Check the private forum (where did you start)
shhh.gif

This thread is a cracking read. Berry, I like your style. Far, far too many people out there with a copy of photoshop and a stack of dafont typefaces ruining it for everyone else.

Age is often a factor, not always, and this has been covered, there are plenty of old idiots with a copy of photoshop too!

Meh, I've been teaching twice my age to code properly on forums since I was 16 lol. So yeah, 'Young Bucks' is kind of a sweeping statement when the older lot are just as bad (if not worse).

I think age is definitely a factor. You're less likely to jump trends and get excited about something shiny you saw on a blog.

Harry said:
Meh, I've been teaching twice my age to code properly on forums since I was 16 lol. So yeah, 'Young Bucks' is kind of a sweeping statement when the older lot are just as bad (if not worse).

dont get offended harry, I mean you no offense, you are our coding guru, but coding is a more exacting science than design. One of the things we have covered in this thread is how there is no exacting qualification for design. Whilst the w3c exists there will always be a standard that coding can work towards to be correct and effective.

It's harder to say what is being done right and wrong in terms of design, unless you are using comic sans :D and even that has a purpose and effective use somewhere.

mrp2049 said:
dont get offended harry, I mean you no offense, you are our coding guru, but coding is a more exacting science than design. One of the things we have covered in this thread is how there is no exacting qualification for design. Whilst the w3c exists there will always be a standard that coding can work towards to be correct and effective.

It's harder to say what is being done right and wrong in terms of design, unless you are using comic sans :D and even that has a purpose and effective use somewhere.

Spot on correct, can't argue with that one :)

MShippo37915.jpg

Although saying that, there are a lot of unquantifiable aspects to coding, and there is 'designing with code' but that's another topic lol.

Back