Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Telegraph Brand Film

Discussion in 'Animation, Motion Design & Film Making' started by matt, Jul 5, 2013.

1. matt

matt Member

Apologies for being quiet of late, been a bit busy. Got some new work though innit: http://mattsimmondswork.com/motion/#brandfilm
    Would love to hear comments. The consistant comment is that it's too long, which I tend to agree with. The trouble was getting the edited dialogue to fit together and make sense whilst keeping it short. If I'd written a script for voice over I could easily have refined the copy and made it more efficient. As it was, I could only use what was said in the original conversations, which made structuring any kind of narrative a bit of a challenge.

2. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

That was a great video. I really liked how it flowed together. How did you manage to land that?

3. matt

matt Member

Thanks Matt.
    Although I'm technically freelance, the majority of my work is for The Telegraph. I work on both consumer-facing content for brand partners and business-facing promotional content for The Telegraph brand. When this one came up I was the natural choice to answer the brief, based on previous work I'd done there.

4. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

That's really cool. Well done!