The Telegraph Brand Film

matt

Apologies for being quiet of late, been a bit busy. Got some new work though innit: http://mattsimmondswork.com/motion/#brandfilm
Would love to hear comments. The consistant comment is that it's too long, which I tend to agree with. The trouble was getting the edited dialogue to fit together and make sense whilst keeping it short. If I'd written a script for voice over I could easily have refined the copy and made it more efficient. As it was, I could only use what was said in the original conversations, which made structuring any kind of narrative a bit of a challenge.

That was a great video. I really liked how it flowed together. How did you manage to land that?

Thanks Matt.
Although I'm technically freelance, the majority of my work is for The Telegraph. I work on both consumer-facing content for brand partners and business-facing promotional content for The Telegraph brand. When this one came up I was the natural choice to answer the brief, based on previous work I'd done there.

matt said:
Thanks Matt.
Although I'm technically freelance, the majority of my work is for The Telegraph. I work on both consumer-facing content for brand partners and business-facing promotional content for The Telegraph brand. When this one came up I was the natural choice to answer the brief, based on previous work I'd done there.
That's really cool. Well done!

Back