Success Stories & Recommendations > POST IN HERE

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Had a job completed by a member as a result of posting a request in the Tenders & Services Required Forum?

Did it go well?

Let us know below with details and any recommendations...

In response to this post > A cartoon style illustration for our gaming community

The taker: Ian Ellery from Kindamagic

I joined the forums looking for an illustrator to create a logo for our community website. Ian contacted me soon after my first post and provided a very impressive portfolio.

The next day I contacted Ian with acceptance. To my suprise a draft copy of the logo was provided just a few hours later !

I accepted the draft copy and expected the final copy to take some time, again, to my suprise, the final copy was provided the following morning!

The end product is of very high quality, Ian managed to capture what we were looking for perfectly with very little instruction.

I would recommend Ian to anyone, he has been a pleasure to work with and hope to work with him again in the future!

10/10 :icon_thumbup:

Simon Zinn Design Studio

Hi All

In response to http://www.graphicdesignforums.co.u...red-forum/4154-cd-artwork-designs-needed.html

Just wanted to share some really positve feedback about Simon Zinn who replied to the above. I needed 4 CD artworks and packaging sorted and the result is absolutely superb - better than i could have imagined.

I was a bit of a nightmare customer as i dont know anything about design, and had what I thought was a decent idea to begin with. I can imagine a lot of other designers would have lost patience and interest as i couldnt make my mind up, but Simon kept the interest and creative ideas coming, and designed 4 CDs artwork sets that are now commercially available, and are getting great comments! His communication skills were great and at no point did he make my ideas sound silly or unworkable.

I would recommend him to anyone - and he's proof in my opinion that those who chose to go the extra mile and maintain a friendly relationship gain loyalty, i will be back to him with further work no problems.

Thanks Simon!
Alan

Back