Sixth Form or a Job? Starting a career in design

Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all.

l33tspeak is internet speak because it's "cool"

and chavspeak is street speak because it makes you look "hard"

ahhh I understand now Timbo.. see the voice of youth answers that question :lol:

This thread was too long to read the whole lot.....Did you decide to go to sixth form/college in the end?

If i could go back i wouldn't go to sixth form because i hated it, but i'd go to college and i'd always say to people go to uni because, i know it's cheesy, but it really was the best years of my life!

yeah i decided to enroll for walsall college after i realised i didnt wanna be working in retail for my whole life :p

I agree. Although I'm in £15,000 of debt and have a degree that has no use in the career I want to pursue (I didn't know what I wanted to do when I was 18, and took a stab in the dark!), uni was the best thing I did. It wasn't about the work for me, but about the 'life lessons' and friendships I made (however cliched that might sound). And I grew up a hell of a lot.

The course sounds great by the way Tim, good luck with everything! :)

I'm in the same situation as you helen, got the debt, most of the degree, not done much effort into but currently dont want to be in the line of work of my degree :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back