Seriously odd website...

haha :) Wouldn't trust any of their services as far as I could throw em, and lately my villa throwing abilities has gone down

Interested?
Please contact us with your requirements and we'll send you a draft to consider -
without obligation

Very, very tempted to put in a request with the design brief for the latest DF comp, just to see if we can measure up to the White Rabbit!!

White%20Rabbit%20Designs.jpg

Got to love WYSIWYG spaghetti code with tables and inline styles only.

And don't forget our good friend, Comic Sans.

But at least they're proud of the W3C validation.

http://www.whiterabbitdesigns.co.uk/design_notes.html said:
What serious users don't like are:
[...]
'Fun' items

[...]

For this reason we avoid:

Uncessary graphics

*stares at random rabbit ornament to the left*

Will you ever forget the rabbit?
If you saw the rabbit tomorrow, what would you think of ?
I Think it may be the best branding ever ! ;)

Mark Alexander said:
I must apologise then, it's a very serious rabbit and a stroke of branding genius.

If they check their visitor stats and see a spike in traffic from this thread, I can see them using that as a testimonial! (nod)

Greg said:
If they check their visitor stats and see a spike in traffic from this thread, I can see them using that as a testimonial! (nod)

Somehow, I think that's a bit of a long shot ...
:domo:

Mark Alexander said:
But at least they're proud of the W3C validation.

That seal of approval definitely wins me over.. like they have much to validate!
Oh dear, this site should go in the top 10 of worst websites ever... along with Dean's hideous find by Yvette.

"You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Damn. I might as well give up now, I'll never get anywhere with people like that to compete against :(

Back