Seriously odd website...

im sorry for posting this guys, i shouldnt have, i didnt realise i would crush so many web designers hopes and dreams for the future, making them feel so inadequate.

i hear tesco are always looking for staff harry and you get staff discount, plus a free clubcard and first dibs on the oops bin.
________
Park Royal 3 Condominium Pattaya

what a truely horrendous website... and jesus... comic sans!!!! I can't believe some people have the balls to call themselves web designers... lol, like they learnt it off the back of a box of cornflakes :p

oh good lord, they've used comic sans on the other websites they've designed too... and look what they're charging, daylight robbery I tell you!

to be honest, i have considered tesco's ... night time staff on till after training £14 per hour.
Thats not bad for a bit of beep beep.

Erm...oh dear...okk

I guess the clients were just happy with having a running website? They don't seem too bothered or aware about what it lacks in 'design' - with one exception who actually liked the design?!! I read the "comments" page with some surprise...

<cue spaced-out look>

oh dear! im so pleased this has made it onto DF

i came across this so called 'web design' firm a few weeks ago when my dad joined the Aycliffe Running Club and noticed White Rabbit designed it, Im tempted to put a quote in for a high end flash website with a CMS behind... see if they are capable

Web design and plumbing is one - you can't beat it.

It's hilarious - it brightened up my day. :clap:

Back