Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self branding creative block - Logo wanted, design work offered

Discussion in 'Skill Swap' started by milkminnie, Feb 25, 2012.

1. milkminnie

milkminnie New Member

As some of you good people may have read, im having a serious creative block with my new businesses branding. As my freelancing logo didnt really have any visual ref I designed that no prob. As there is so much riding on this, im drawing a blank and think I need to be an outsider looking in. < Thats the thread with all the info and designs ive done.

If anyone can design me a logo (non tacky, general design agency cleanliness) can repay through any aspect of design work.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Are you offering payment for this? Or just 'an opportunity to get a portfolio piece' ?
  3. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

I think s/he was offering a design in return so I pressume if you had a logo job etc. they would do that if you do their logo - although could have read it wrong
  4. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

That's how I read it, too.
  5. spottypenguin

Hello again. I hope you get an offer of a swap cos self-logoing is the hardest task in the world! If you do start to try and work up ideas yourself, I would agree (from the previous thread) that using a cow may be a bit tacky but what if you think just a little further outside of the bottle :)icon_smile:) - I was thinking maybe you could explore a cow pattern or a bottle lid. Just a couple of very quick ideas that came to me but may fire some inspiration.......

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

A banana with udders?
  7. spottypenguin

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

A cow with banana udders
    A yellow and black cow
  9. milkminnie

milkminnie New Member

I actually did a banana with udders first hahaha great minds an all that
  10. ahcstudio

ahcstudio Member

Have you completed this yet? i love branding projects with funky names like yours :icon_biggrin: