Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Timmo, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Timmo

Timmo Member

Redesigning my logo which one does everyone like the most?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

mmm they look the same to me, don't like either :icon_biggrin:

Attached Files:

3. lauralil

lauralil Member

I like 3 and 4. what typeface have you used?

your logo is a bit similar to mine in the way you've styled the text
  4. lauralil

lauralil Member

5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I'm guessing you can see the images then? What's going on with my PC. :icon_rolleyes:
  6. lauralil

lauralil Member

"PC" enough said mate
  7. CYoung

CYoung Member

I couldn't see them earlier, but on my second look I waited about a minute and they'd come on so I don't know. And Laura stop taunting me with the fact I don't have a Mac........................yet.

(This video explains my situation with a Mac)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
  8. Timmo

Timmo Member

Your not the only one having problems with the images Damon, I dunno why they're doing it????

They should be working now
  9. dan-marsh

dan-marsh New Member

I like #6, plus you could use #3 as the mono version of it.
  10. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Timmo, I think its needs a twist/idea or something different, vague I know, but remember your selling yourself as a designer, you need to showoff alittle more with it I feel?