Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RCS or Ink Shop or AN Other…

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by peakprinting, Jun 16, 2011.

1. peakprinting

peakprinting New Member

Hi folks, first post here and I hope you'll have some thoughts that could help,

We've used RCS for over 10 years (from the Exchange & Mart days) and always largely been happy with their service. We've always paid for their Level 2/40% Plug-In but in 2011 it's not looking like it's going to pay for itself and I'm considering 'pluging-out' and going elsewhere for our print.

With the above I'm looking at the Ink Shop / or another reliable trade printer. The bulk of our work is stationery and leaflets, with a handful or folders and booklets.

It'd be great to know if anyone has experience of the Ink Shop.

Many thanks, Peter
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Peter

I have no experience of any of them and have only heard of RCS, i'll throw our hat in the ring though, check out our website...

Print Reseller Scheme

...lots of other printers on here who can help.

3. adam68

adam68 New Member

they seem really good, but i personaly havent experienced them. I usually go to a online company called (Mod Edit: REMOVED). They are really good, you should cehck them out!! :)
  4. printbar

printbar Active Member

I usually have the common courtesy to not pretend I'm giving an independent recommendation when I promote my own company. Each to his own, I suppose.
  5. peakprinting

peakprinting New Member

Thanks for the replies, a couple of which I'll have a better look at…

6. CheapLeaflets

CheapLeaflets New Member

Seems like an opportunity for a bit of self promotion! You could check out another reseller such as ourselves who have a level 3 plugin and can offer RCS print at 35% less than their RRP. You will be familiar with the service levels, artwork requirements and quality control etc. Could be worth a try!

Other high quality printers are available of course!