Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing Exhibition

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Poppy Design, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Poppy Design

Poppy Design Member

Hello

Does anybody know if there is a national printing exhibition?

I have just started a wedding & event stationery service and although outsourcing the printing to a commercial printer I may wish to invest in a laser printer and some kind of super card/paper trimmer so it would be good to go to a show and see what is available.

Thanks
    Joanne

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Not that I'm aware of.

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

4. Poppy Design

Poppy Design Member

everything is a long long way from Aboyne!! ... I just thought, with commercial printing being big business there would be a show for it....giving that you seem to get exhibitions for just about everything else!

5. There is one on in 3 weeks time!

Hi Joanne

The biggest print show in the North of England is on in Harrogate from 21st-23rd April - It is nothing like IPEX at the NEC but worth a look.

I'll be attending - I don't visit every year but it may be worth a trip for you.

http://www.northprintexpo.co.uk/

It will give you a good spread of laser print manufacturers - Oce, Konica, Ricoh, but no Xerox at the minute.

Later in the year there is a bigger exhibition in London; http://www.totalprintexpo.com/

Hope this helps.

ATB, Craig.

PS. I can recommend the Xerox 7760dn which we have, however you may have a bigger or smaller budget!

6. Poppy Design

Poppy Design Member

Hi Craig

Thanks for the really helpful reply.

I will look into both

Thanks!
    Joanne

7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Sorry - I was thinking in terms of exhibiting work. Doh!