Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printer recommendations

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by gcol90, Nov 19, 2013.

1. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Hey, looking for (online based preferably) printers. Decent quality, price etc.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Always check out Stationery Direct. They use this forum. Print quality and service is second to none.

NCRPads.co.uk and Jamo like this.
  3. Jamo

Jamo Member

Thanks Tony ;)
    Take a look at our website and give me a shout if you have any questions.

Cheers

Damon

4. eddypeck

eddypeck Member

Thanks, I was looking for the same - as one of my usual suppliers is getting expensive and the other has been taken over. I've just signed up to Stationery Direct and am about to place my first order :)

Jamo likes this.
  5. floriographic

floriographic Member

Second vote for Stationery Direct, they often have special offers. I've ordered a few sets of cards from them recently and they were great. Whenever i've spoken to Damon he's been very helpful too!

Jamo likes this.
  6. Jamo

Jamo Member

Thanks Eddy, will deliver Monday.
    Thanks Becky ;)
    Cheers
    Damon

floriographic likes this.
  7. Can't fault Stationery Direct, ordered a couple of things from them now and they've always been great quality, and arrived quickly!

Jamo likes this.
  8. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Boss, thanks for the replies. Bookmarked for future use!

9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I just had some lovely (and free) business cards done by Face Media Group. They do a rather nice sample pack.

gcol90 likes this.
  10. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Boss. Just ordered myself a sample pack to have a gander at.

11. wac

wac Senior Member

Depending on the budget and requirements I use Moo, Printing.com & Lemon Press.

12. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

See, I've yet to be impressed with Moo. Every card I've seen from them has bled out a bit, or the quality hasn't been up to scratch. You can tell when somebody hands you a Moo card (and it's not for the right reasons.)

13. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Many moons ago I had some nice Minicards by Moo, but recently I got some of their so-called Luxe cards and noticed they were all off-centre, sometimes oddly cropped and a little bit wishy washy. Plus people just want to rip the three layers of paper apart.

14. LocalBizPrint

LocalBizPrint New Member

Good morning everyone,

My names Philip Nanson and I run LocalBusinessPrinting.com, a digital & litho print company based in Leicester. Please feel free to visit our website.

We offer a variety of different products, ranging from leaflets to booklets and packaging to door hangers.

We are also very proud to have supplied; Ford, Costco, The Chamber of Commerce, Leicestershire County Council and lots more.

If their is anything that you would like to discuss then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards
    Philip Nanson
    LocalBusinessPrinting.com - Digital & Litho Print Company