Printer recommendations

gcol90

Hey, looking for (online based preferably) printers. Decent quality, price etc.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Thanks, I was looking for the same - as one of my usual suppliers is getting expensive and the other has been taken over. I've just signed up to Stationery Direct and am about to place my first order :)

Second vote for Stationery Direct, they often have special offers. I've ordered a few sets of cards from them recently and they were great. Whenever i've spoken to Damon he's been very helpful too!

Can't fault Stationery Direct, ordered a couple of things from them now and they've always been great quality, and arrived quickly!

I just had some lovely (and free) business cards done by Face Media Group. They do a rather nice sample pack.

Jimlad said:
I just had some lovely (and free) business cards done by Face Media Group. They do a rather nice sample pack.
Boss. Just ordered myself a sample pack to have a gander at.

wac said:
Depending on the budget and requirements I use Moo
See, I've yet to be impressed with Moo. Every card I've seen from them has bled out a bit, or the quality hasn't been up to scratch. You can tell when somebody hands you a Moo card (and it's not for the right reasons.)

Many moons ago I had some nice Minicards by Moo, but recently I got some of their so-called Luxe cards and noticed they were all off-centre, sometimes oddly cropped and a little bit wishy washy. Plus people just want to rip the three layers of paper apart.

Good morning everyone,

My names Philip Nanson and I run LocalBusinessPrinting.com, a digital & litho print company based in Leicester. Please feel free to visit our website.

We offer a variety of different products, ranging from leaflets to booklets and packaging to door hangers.

We are also very proud to have supplied; Ford, Costco, The Chamber of Commerce, Leicestershire County Council and lots more.

If their is anything that you would like to discuss then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards
Philip Nanson
LocalBusinessPrinting.com - Digital & Litho Print Company

Back