• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poster Quote Please !

Hi Guys,

I have a customer that requires some posters printed. Now its not a huge order thats needed but its work non the less.

Now, the size is a bit random they need to be 685mm x 730mm they are being put in a shop window so need to withstand from curling at the corners if possible. I require 3 at this moment in time.

If i could have some prices for producing these single and double sided. Also delivered to a Bedfordshire address.

Look forward to hearing from you guys :icon_biggrin:

OK

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info. Ok i have had a look at the spec you have given. Can you give me a price for the size 685mm x 730mm Large Format inkjet 190gsm. No Laminate.

Cheers

bigdave

Staff member
Have you thought about having window stickers printed instead of paper posters? Would solve curling issues and save the need for fixings.

Hi Guys,

I have a customer that requires some posters printed. Now its not a huge order thats needed but its work non the less.

Now, the size is a bit random they need to be 685mm x 730mm they are being put in a shop window so need to withstand from curling at the corners if possible. I require 3 at this moment in time.

If i could have some prices for producing these single and double sided. Also delivered to a Bedfordshire address.

Look forward to hearing from you guys :icon_biggrin:
My comapny can supply posters to any size, but I have to agree with some of the other recommended alternatives in this instance.