Possible?

Pixels Ink

I have had a client make the following request:

[FONT=&quot]I am looking for an A2 poster folding to A4 and then into 3 concertina.[/FONT]

Is this possible? Is it like a folded map? And if so has anyone got an example they could show me?

Cheers,
Col

Last edited:
Yes, it's possible (because, even if you can't machine it, you can score, fold and bundle). It's a plate folder job rather than a buckle folder job.

The thing you have to be wary of is crows footing if the material is heavy.

Sorry don't have a sample - I have lots of miniature folding in a similar vein (pharmatceuticals, that kind of thing) but they won't help you. If you had a material in mind that you wanted to use, I could run a sample but unfortunately would have to make a small charge for it.

I've done it on an encapsulated map before, but definitely had to score that.

Cheers for that,

I was thinking it will probably have to be 135 - 150gsm to allow it to fold. Material would be a gloss stock.

Its basically a marketing leaflet which the client also wants to fold out into a poster so folk can put onto their walls.

Quantity would be in the region of 3000 to 5000.

Extent 24pp leaflet
Size Finished: DL landscape (H99xW210mm); Flat: A2 portrait (H594xW420mm)
Quantities 3,000; 5,000
Origination Print-ready PDF
Colours Both sides: 4-colour process; with bleed
Materials 130gsm Gloss Art
Finishes/finishing Creased, Folded (simple fold, then simple fold, then 2 roll folds); Trimmed to size
Packaging Bulk-packed on standard double entry pallets
Delivery Delivered to 1 unspecified address

3,000 £695
5,000 £865

Cheers

Damon

Thats ace mate :) I don't suppose you have a sample of something like that you could post out to me?

Happy to pay for postage.

Col

Back