Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible opening - f/lance MacOp, 1wk in Aug, Croydon

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Dazzer21, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Dazzer21

Dazzer21 Member

I'm might have to vacate my desk for a week in August (the wife has a gun to my head and is threatening to pull the trigger if I tell her I can't go on holiday AGAIN this year!) but it's not yet definite - should know later this week, next the latest.

So, provisionally...

I might POSSIBLY need the services of a creative artworker/designer. Your desk will have 3 Macs on it - a Mini running 10.4, used for sending and receiving email, FTP and 'light' tasks. A 24" iMac running 10.5 - CS3, Quark 7, MSOffice. And a G4 running 9.2 (yes!) - plus a network containing copious amounts of work, both old and new.

Working for a small agency in conjunction with 2 creatives. Lots of work, mainly retail-based, with 90% of all work concentrated around one main client, with an appetite for accurate work being turned around very quickly. Strong corporate identity adherance required along with a certain amount of creative input which will be dictated by the client.

Hourly rate based on work done, £15p/h. Based in Croydon, Surrey.

Please PM any interest.
  2. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

wow thats some specific stuff there!:clap:
  3. peekaboo

peekaboo Senior Member

seems quite a low hourly rate?
  4. Dazzer21

Dazzer21 Member

Ooops!!! You spotted my dekiberate mistale! Hit 5 instead of 8 on my keypad! And I've only read it about 100 times! Confirmed - £18 p/h. :rolleyes:
  5. Hmm, I am keen! A week you say?

So thats 5 days (8-6? 9-5? 9-6? what are the working hours?)

Would prefer a rate closer to £20-25 but work is so thin on the ground at the moment! :p

PM me and I can send a CV in to you!
  6. Dazzer21

Dazzer21 Member

I can now confirm that this is a go-er. Dates are Friday 7th and Monday 10th - Friday 14th August. Area is South Croydon (CR0)
    Please PM me with your interest - ALL applications will be considered and you'll need to put aside a few hours on one of the previous days to be shown the ropes. Thanks in advance for your interest.
  7. berry

berry Active Member

Good luck with the break Dazzer.
  8. Dazzer21

Dazzer21 Member

Sadly, it's enforced - the wife has a shotgun to my head, literally. Holidays and me don't get on - haven't had one for four years!!! I just can't relax - I can only let go (relatively speaking) when I get home again. That's why I've posted on here - I'm going to *need* someone who can be utterly reliable in an unknown environment (sounds like a lot, I know!). I know you're out ther somewhere...