Possible opening - f/lance MacOp, 1wk in Aug, Croydon

Dazzer21

I'm might have to vacate my desk for a week in August (the wife has a gun to my head and is threatening to pull the trigger if I tell her I can't go on holiday AGAIN this year!) but it's not yet definite - should know later this week, next the latest.

So, provisionally...

I might POSSIBLY need the services of a creative artworker/designer. Your desk will have 3 Macs on it - a Mini running 10.4, used for sending and receiving email, FTP and 'light' tasks. A 24" iMac running 10.5 - CS3, Quark 7, MSOffice. And a G4 running 9.2 (yes!) - plus a network containing copious amounts of work, both old and new.

Working for a small agency in conjunction with 2 creatives. Lots of work, mainly retail-based, with 90% of all work concentrated around one main client, with an appetite for accurate work being turned around very quickly. Strong corporate identity adherance required along with a certain amount of creative input which will be dictated by the client.

Hourly rate based on work done, £15p/h. Based in Croydon, Surrey.

Please PM any interest.

Ooops!!! You spotted my dekiberate mistale! Hit 5 instead of 8 on my keypad! And I've only read it about 100 times! Confirmed - £18 p/h. :rolleyes:

Hmm, I am keen! A week you say?

So thats 5 days (8-6? 9-5? 9-6? what are the working hours?)

Would prefer a rate closer to £20-25 but work is so thin on the ground at the moment! :p

PM me and I can send a CV in to you!

I can now confirm that this is a go-er. Dates are Friday 7th and Monday 10th - Friday 14th August. Area is South Croydon (CR0)
Please PM me with your interest - ALL applications will be considered and you'll need to put aside a few hours on one of the previous days to be shown the ropes. Thanks in advance for your interest.

Sadly, it's enforced - the wife has a shotgun to my head, literally. Holidays and me don't get on - haven't had one for four years!!! I just can't relax - I can only let go (relatively speaking) when I get home again. That's why I've posted on here - I'm going to *need* someone who can be utterly reliable in an unknown environment (sounds like a lot, I know!). I know you're out ther somewhere...

Back