Portfolio Feedback

kashanesmith

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.

My name's Kash, and I'm excited to join this community! I'm here to make some new friends and also to get your valuable feedback on my work, especially my portfolio.

I'd be incredibly grateful if you could spare just 5 minutes of your time to help me out. I've got two portfolios, and I'd love your input on which one you think is better:

kashanesmith.co.uk

kashanesmith.com

Thanks a bunch in advance! Looking forward to connecting with you all.

The sites look ok, albeit a little over-produced for me, though I understand you're trying to push your abilities.

The work itself is a bit thin, do you not have anything else that isn't football related? I don't think there's enough there to class yourself as a senior designer.

Thanks for the feedback Wardy, thats extremely helpful insight! I have mainly focused on the football industry in my career but do ahve a few other project I can share.
PS. Nice portfolio you have, some great stuff and a cool style. Teaches alot (y)

Hey everyone
Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.

My name's Kash, and I'm excited to join this community! I'm here to make some new friends and also to get your valuable feedback on my work, especially my portfolio.

I'd be incredibly grateful if you could spare just 5 minutes of your time to help me out. I've got two portfolios, and I'd love your input on which one you think is better:

kashanesmith.co.uk

kashanesmith.com

Thanks a bunch in advance! Looking forward to connecting with you all.
kashanesmith.co.uk looks more professional when compared to .com.

If your business is in the UK solely then choose UK.
If you have buisness outside the UK then have a co.uk domain lets people know where you're based instantly.

If you prefer to trade globally and don't want to be pidgeon-holed by your domain then .com might be better.

But likely you'll be trading mostly in the UK so it makes sense.

.co.UK: This portfolio showcases your work as a Senior Designer. You have a variety of projects displayed, including a freestyle football design series, pack designs, live match social media designs, and more. Your work has received appreciation and followers, indicating a positive response from the community. So, I prefer this! :)

Back