Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please review my logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by piush, Jun 13, 2009.

1. piush

piush New Member

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  2. chris_17

chris_17 Member

Hi, It's a big improvement on the existing one, however I think that maybe it could be a bit more compact, maybe move the 'Catering' up a little bit and the image closer to the text, I would also use the same colour for the 'lovers' as the red on the image. I've been staring at this screen since 8 this morning :icon_eek:, so my vision is slightly impaired, so i'd wait to see what other say :icon_biggrin:

3. 10thWay

10thWay Member

I agree it's not compact enough, too much space is wasted.
  4. piush

piush New Member

i have made changes in the text.
    what do you think about it,please let me know.
  5. chris_17

chris_17 Member

Now it's too much, the 'l' and 'f' overlap, it's quite difficult to see, the image still IMO should be closer to the text and the apostrophe also, it looks like it's been randomly placed there.
  6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

No offence but I think it looks really amateur, I am no logo designer so cannot give you any pointers other than hire a professional if your business is important to you.
  7. CYoung

CYoung Member

Sometimes it is just better to pay out for a logo as it will benefit you more than creating one yourself.
  8. dot design

dot design Member

Sorry to say I'd have to agree it does look a little 'Clipart' I'm afraid,

A professional is needed!
  9. pcbranding

pcbranding Member

Well, I know what I'd do with it if you asked me to develop it for you, but being a professional designer I don't give that kind of information away!
    If you'd like me to quote on creating a logo for you, do get in touch.:icon_biggrin:
  10. chris_17

chris_17 Member

I agree you would be far better off getting someone to do a professional design for you, it'll turn out to be better for the business in the long run.