Please read it and implement for your web designing

Hdsded

A great way to quickly create a website is using a pre-designed website template. You can easily find free or paid templates on many websites through the web.
What do you expect from your website? A site that people remember for a long time, visit it again and again, bookmark it and refer to friends... and yes earn some money for you.
You can take a look on my designed that I do for a online website.
juzkin.jpg

Templates are great and all but it depends where you're getting them from as they can vary in quality quite substantially. I don't use templates, I use themes. As I'm primarily a designer, my technical skills aren't quite what they need to be to develop anything that's highly browser compatible, perfectly responsive, etc etc. So I rely on the technical know how of theme developers. Quite simply I'll use a theme and then customise the designs completely, you would never be able to say "Oh that really looks similar to that template/theme I saw the other day..."
I think when people start talking about using templates, and correct me if I'm wrong in your case, but they literally just use the template as is and only make a few changes. It depends what sort of clients you're attracting, but for me this is a big no no. All marketing materials should be unique to the client with a professional design (a lot of templates look like crap) as much as possible and as much as their budget will allow. You just can't do that with using a standard or free template.

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Templates are great and all but it depends where you're getting them from as they can vary in quality quite substantially. I don't use templates, I use themes. As I'm primarily a designer, my technical skills aren't quite what they need to be to develop anything that's highly browser compatible, perfectly responsive, etc etc. So I rely on the technical know how of theme developers. Quite simply I'll use a theme and then customise the designs completely, you would never be able to say "Oh that really looks similar to that template/theme I saw the other day..."
I think when people start talking about using templates, and correct me if I'm wrong in your case, but they literally just use the template as is and only make a few changes. It depends what sort of clients you're attracting, but for me this is a big no no. All marketing materials should be unique to the client with a professional design (a lot of templates look like crap) as much as possible and as much as their budget will allow. You just can't do that with using a standard or free template.
Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions :)

Back