Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please read it and implement for your web designing

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Hdsded, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

A great way to quickly create a website is using a pre-designed website template. You can easily find free or paid templates on many websites through the web.
    What do you expect from your website? A site that people remember for a long time, visit it again and again, bookmark it and refer to friends... and yes earn some money for you.
    You can take a look on my designed that I do for a online website.
  2. Templates are great and all but it depends where you're getting them from as they can vary in quality quite substantially. I don't use templates, I use themes. As I'm primarily a designer, my technical skills aren't quite what they need to be to develop anything that's highly browser compatible, perfectly responsive, etc etc. So I rely on the technical know how of theme developers. Quite simply I'll use a theme and then customise the designs completely, you would never be able to say "Oh that really looks similar to that template/theme I saw the other day..."
    I think when people start talking about using templates, and correct me if I'm wrong in your case, but they literally just use the template as is and only make a few changes. It depends what sort of clients you're attracting, but for me this is a big no no. All marketing materials should be unique to the client with a professional design (a lot of templates look like crap) as much as possible and as much as their budget will allow. You just can't do that with using a standard or free template.
    iDesign likes this.
  3. Hdsded

Hdsded Junior Member

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions :)
  4. No problem.