Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help - urgent

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by TomStutt, Jan 22, 2010.

1. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

hey all

i have an image that is a weird shape and i have another image that i want on the first one but to be the same shape.

how do i do this?

please help, cheers
  2. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

you've got an image that's the same shape of another shape that needs to be the same shape as the first shape on the same object on what?

can you stick it in potatoshop as a layer over the original and reshape with the transform tool?

You might need to post the images or explain clearer buddy

3. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Hey Tom,

Sorry abit confusing.

I have put it in photoshop but when i use the transform tool it doesnt go to the shape i want. It makes all the other corners move about.

This is the background. I have a rectangle shaped logo that i want to be where the white squares are.

View attachment 413

Attached Files:

4. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

OK, try the transform perspective and sheer tools I reckon. Using the distort one to finish it off as you can move each corner separately (snow)
  5. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Hey Tom

Thanks for the help. Just used the polygonal lasso tool to make the shape i wanted then did paste to then used distort and it worked a treat.

cheers for the quick responses. :)
  6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

jubbley :up:
  7. Digital Naga

Digital Naga Member

8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

control + T = transform

hold control while dragging one corner will allow u to alter perspective