Please help - urgent

TomStutt

hey all

i have an image that is a weird shape and i have another image that i want on the first one but to be the same shape.

how do i do this?

please help, cheers

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

you've got an image that's the same shape of another shape that needs to be the same shape as the first shape on the same object on what?

can you stick it in potatoshop as a layer over the original and reshape with the transform tool?

You might need to post the images or explain clearer buddy

:up:

Hey Tom,

Sorry abit confusing.

I have put it in photoshop but when i use the transform tool it doesnt go to the shape i want. It makes all the other corners move about.

This is the background. I have a rectangle shaped logo that i want to be where the white squares are.

View attachment 413

Attachments

• cover-img.jpg
    cover-img.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
TomStutt said:
Hey Tom,

Sorry abit confusing.

I have put it in photoshop but when i use the transform tool it doesnt go to the shape i want. It makes all the other corners move about.

This is the background. I have a rectangle shaped logo that i want to be where the white squares are.

View attachment 543

OK, try the transform perspective and sheer tools I reckon. Using the distort one to finish it off as you can move each corner separately (snow)

Hey Tom

Thanks for the help. Just used the polygonal lasso tool to make the shape i wanted then did paste to then used distort and it worked a treat.

cheers for the quick responses. :)

control + T = transform

hold control while dragging one corner will allow u to alter perspective

Back