Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop disasters

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Ette Taylor, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Ette Taylor

Ette Taylor Junior Member

2. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I saw one in australia which was seriously bad, it was a large scale print onto a bus as well so not cheap. was basically a girls head but the cutting out had been done so badly, i think with the polygon lasoo and only about 4 points!

[​IMG]

I dont think thats a mistake, you wouldnt leave your finger on the trigger in "real life" more horizontal, as if pretending you had a gun. perhaps its accurate :eek:

3. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Haha they're classic, especially the bike one. Who cares if its correct as long as we see some of the bike eh?

4. charles

charles Senior Member

i think prob is that gun is supposedly firing as flash at tip? or is it torch attachment to pistol?

5. br3n

br3n Senior Member

ahh good catch, I stand corrected.

6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

lol some of those are horrific!! and people get paid alot of money to do this?

7. mike_watts

mike_watts Member

8. tim

tim Senior Member

hah i loved that one when it came out

9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

This is one of my favs....wheres the gun gone!
    What's in the inside pocket.

Attached Files:

10. Gaz

Gaz Member

I'm suprised that GTA one was released like that actually. Thought that would have been seen by alot of designers.