• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Photoshop disasters

br3n

I saw one in australia which was seriously bad, it was a large scale print onto a bus as well so not cheap. was basically a girls head but the cutting out had been done so badly, i think with the polygon lasoo and only about 4 points!

I dont think thats a mistake, you wouldnt leave your finger on the trigger in "real life" more horizontal, as if pretending you had a gun. perhaps its accurate :eek:

charles

br3n said:
I saw one in australia which was seriously bad, it was a large scale print onto a bus as well so not cheap. was basically a girls head but the cutting out had been done so badly, i think with the polygon lasoo and only about 4 points!

I dont think thats a mistake, you wouldnt leave your finger on the trigger in "real life" more horizontal, as if pretending you had a gun. perhaps its accurate :eek:
i think prob is that gun is supposedly firing as flash at tip? or is it torch attachment to pistol?