Photoshop disasters

I saw one in australia which was seriously bad, it was a large scale print onto a bus as well so not cheap. was basically a girls head but the cutting out had been done so badly, i think with the polygon lasoo and only about 4 points!

streethear.jpg

I dont think thats a mistake, you wouldnt leave your finger on the trigger in "real life" more horizontal, as if pretending you had a gun. perhaps its accurate :eek:

Haha they're classic, especially the bike one. Who cares if its correct as long as we see some of the bike eh?

br3n said:
I saw one in australia which was seriously bad, it was a large scale print onto a bus as well so not cheap. was basically a girls head but the cutting out had been done so badly, i think with the polygon lasoo and only about 4 points!

streethear.jpg

I dont think thats a mistake, you wouldnt leave your finger on the trigger in "real life" more horizontal, as if pretending you had a gun. perhaps its accurate :eek:

i think prob is that gun is supposedly firing as flash at tip? or is it torch attachment to pistol?

This is one of my favs....wheres the gun gone!
What's in the inside pocket.

Attachments

• bangkok dangerous(1)-1.jpg
    bangkok dangerous(1)-1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm suprised that GTA one was released like that actually. Thought that would have been seen by alot of designers.

Back