Personal Identity Critique

Siked

Hi, My name is Simon Keane and I'm currently developing a personal identity.

My aims for the logo include:

-Iconic
-Clean
-Simple
- A color scheme which works on several backgrounds
- A logo which works well on several scales

This is what I've come up with so far...

fwo9hc.gif

Please let me know if you like it or not, or and/or any advice or criticism.

Hi Simon, I certainly don't hate it, I just can't make my mind up about it. I sw the logo before reading your post and originally thought that it was CK. I'm not sure I'm too keen on the top of the K and it just think it would look a little better if the curves were more unison.

I notice you've only come up with one design, were there any others? I would heavily recommend coming up with multiple designs on paper as I have personally found it very rare to get the best design the first go.

If you haven't already I would suggest reading up on using a morphological matrix for your drafting which will, if done properly, render you with many more ideas to choose from.

Here is an article that I found on the subject: A systematic approach to logo design | Adham Dannaway (No this is not my article)

Maybe its lack of sleep but that reminds me of the t-shirts which had all the stick people in sexual positions...

The trouble is that it looks like a disabled toilet sign. I'll see if I can find a picture when I get back in.

ok, it does look cool, but i would agree with Squiddy that something is a bit a miss with this. the shape of the second part of the logo seems a bit odd.

Back