Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Identity Critique

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Siked, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Siked

Siked New Member

Hi, My name is Simon Keane and I'm currently developing a personal identity.

My aims for the logo include:

- A color scheme which works on several backgrounds
    - A logo which works well on several scales

This is what I've come up with so far...

Please let me know if you like it or not, or and/or any advice or criticism.
  2. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Hi Simon, I certainly don't hate it, I just can't make my mind up about it. I sw the logo before reading your post and originally thought that it was CK. I'm not sure I'm too keen on the top of the K and it just think it would look a little better if the curves were more unison.

I notice you've only come up with one design, were there any others? I would heavily recommend coming up with multiple designs on paper as I have personally found it very rare to get the best design the first go.

If you haven't already I would suggest reading up on using a morphological matrix for your drafting which will, if done properly, render you with many more ideas to choose from.

Here is an article that I found on the subject: A systematic approach to logo design | Adham Dannaway (No this is not my article)
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Maybe its lack of sleep but that reminds me of the t-shirts which had all the stick people in sexual positions...
  4. wac

wac Senior Member

The trouble is that it looks like a disabled toilet sign. I'll see if I can find a picture when I get back in.
  5. Donald Anderson

Donald Anderson Junior Member

ok, it does look cool, but i would agree with Squiddy that something is a bit a miss with this. the shape of the second part of the logo seems a bit odd.