Opinions on Business Card.

I concur with the number 5 option, as Berry once said K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) :lol:

James Random said:
and number 5

tumblr_kzcsebc8iQ1qaur0wo1_500.jpg

oh no he's bowed to peer pressure!!!!!!!!!

jasonwall said:
oh no he's bowed to peer pressure!!!!!!!!!

and it's for the better, just needs to look at some of the kerning, the 4 and 7 especially in the telephone number as they're too close in my opinion

Alex Printedeasy said:
Are you going to judge clients intellect before giving them a card then, whether they can decipher the tricky code of the worded phone number? :D

Sometimes I do cheap work for student bands so that outfit is not as professional as the professional outfit I run day to day.

Besides. Students really aren't as bright as all that. I once met a student nurse who believed - with a straight face - that the sun was closer to the Earth than the moon because it looked bigger in the sky. I pray that should I ever require medical treatment I am not in her care.

'That was your penis? Well...it's the same shape as an appendix' .... I just twitched a little.

Call me mad but I quite like number 4. Though perhaps the email address would be easier to read if it was under the words TOUCH two two five and made appropriately larger.

Back