Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Adobe Courses??

Discussion in 'Universities & Training Forum:' started by Michael Duncalf, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Michael Duncalf

Michael Duncalf New Member

Hello

I'm new to design, but nevertheless wish to learn new things. My interests are in Graphic Design and Webdesign. What I'm really interested in is whether anyone can recommend any decent online Adobe Courses in the UK? Just for me to learn new things etc.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

2. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Hi Michael, Glad you made it over from facebook. I'm sure there'll be other members along soon to offer tips and advice. If you want to start off by trying different things out and learning the software from the pros without any real commitment to coursework, deadlines etc.. then Adobe's Lynda site is fantastic.

There's also loads of really good books that will help you with the fundamentals of design and get you thinking creatively... There was a thread on books about 6-8 months ago if you do a quick search.

Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. Michael Duncalf

Michael Duncalf New Member

Hello again Dave

Thanks for your help! It really is greatly appreciated. Just checking Lynda's stuff out now. This is fantastic! THANKS :):icon_smile:

4. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Also check out tv.adobe.com

Stationery Direct likes this.
  5. tobyrussel

tobyrussel New Member

Adobe Course

No spamming... thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015