Online Adobe Courses??

Michael Duncalf

Hello

I'm new to design, but nevertheless wish to learn new things. My interests are in Graphic Design and Webdesign. What I'm really interested in is whether anyone can recommend any decent online Adobe Courses in the UK? Just for me to learn new things etc.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Michael, Glad you made it over from facebook. I'm sure there'll be other members along soon to offer tips and advice. If you want to start off by trying different things out and learning the software from the pros without any real commitment to coursework, deadlines etc.. then Adobe's Lynda site is fantastic.

There's also loads of really good books that will help you with the fundamentals of design and get you thinking creatively... There was a thread on books about 6-8 months ago if you do a quick search.

Hello again Dave

Thanks for your help! It really is greatly appreciated. Just checking Lynda's stuff out now. This is fantastic! THANKS :):icon_smile:

Adobe Course

Hello

I'm new to design, but nevertheless wish to learn new things. My interests are in Graphic Design and Webdesign. What I'm really interested in is whether anyone can recommend any decent online Adobe Courses in the UK? Just for me to learn new things etc.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

No spamming... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back