Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Of London's Leading Stuiods Looking For A Website Designer

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by allegra, Nov 5, 2010.

1. allegra

allegra New Member

We are one of London's leading studios currently looking for a website designer who has a passion for music and culture. We need someone to design and maintain a music website which will feature exclusive interviews and music videos, news and information. We already have a few major companies interested in sponsoring our website. Right now pay would be little to none but once the site is up and running you will be paid!
  2. socreative

socreative Member

hahaha !
  3. allegra

allegra New Member

this isnt a joke...if you would like more information on the job dont hesitate to email me
  4. socreative

socreative Member

isn't it? why doesn't the leading studio want to pay?
  5. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

It's not a studio, it's a stuiod. They have less money.
  6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like a joke to me.
  7. Corbs

Corbs New Member

Dear Allegra

What a wonderful opportunity!

Could you please send me some more information regarding your company? A quick google for 'one of London's leading studios' isn't netting me the required results

Yours in anticipation

8. Ian Bonner

Ian Bonner Member

Absolutely unbelievable...this sort of things makes me SO angry....what do these people take us for?! Would they work for nothing?!!!! Somehow I doubt it!

Why do these people assume that we will work for nothing?! They are so big they can't even pay for work! I'm close to a four letter outburst here so I'm going to leave it at this, but I'd just like to say that if anyone takes this 'leading' studio up on their offer then be warned that you've only got yourselves to blame.

And bear in mind it doesn't help real designers trying to earn a living by going and giving your services away for nothing. That isn't graphic design, it's selling out.

9. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

I concur!, no weally I do:icon_lol:
  10. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

Look I have a passion for music but not too keen on culture. I will do all you ask on the one condition that I can stick a broom stick in my bottom and sweep up at the same time.

11. Corbs

Corbs New Member

My guess is a couple of chancers trying to wiggle their way into being the middle man.

*on a distant forum* "Dear 'company B' we have a very talented web designer who is willing to provide you with a site at reduced rates!"

They skim off 80% and move on to the next starving artist / large corporation
  12. Ian Bonner

Ian Bonner Member

Yeah you are probably spot on. But the fact that they have come on here to try it on in the first place infuriates me.

It doesn't matter to me that they are the middle man or not. They think they can come on here and get work for nothing. That is what bothers me because the way I see it, whether it's on this forum or another they will probably get what they are after and that is a BIG, BIG problem.
  13. Ian Bonner

Ian Bonner Member

And you probably wont find them on Google as you've been looking for a studio not a 'Stuiods'! lol
  14. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Sad, but true. The quality of the work won't be up to much but if it's free, are people really gonna give two shits?
  15. eUKhost

eUKhost New Member

Is it a kind of joke? Wish to get service without paying anything... lol
  16. OutTheBox

OutTheBox New Member

Couldn't agree more:icon_cheers: