Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Website

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by 13faces, Oct 6, 2009.

1. 13faces

13faces Member

Just finished the website and Blog for this agency. Wondered what you guys thought?

(PS I didnt build the site so no code correcting needed, I just wouldnt know what to do with it) :up:

Root +44 (0)20 7739 2277
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

i really like that.

3. darren

darren Member

Thats pretty cool but its not immediately apparent that there is a horizontal scroll, so maybe some visual indicator?

I know you didnt code it but -> Links opening in new windows is bad unless it is a suppliment to what you are currently viewing/reading and will return, remove the target attribute :)
  4. 13faces

13faces Member

Hey guys, cheers for the feedback :)
  5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

very nice buddy, nice and fresh however one thing I did find...not annoying but gave it a "?" I just wondered why the scrolling direction changed, why did you decide to go horizontal on one page and vertical on another?
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I don't like the scrolling to the right (and left), its a lot of hassle to just get to the next page so to speak.
  7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Using your scrollwheel should automatically move left and right rather than up and down.
  8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

nope, the page has vertical scroll bars (20" widescreen display) so it I get is the little wiggle up and down
  9. 13faces

13faces Member

Well actually that was a call from the Creative Director. He wanted to change the movement.

10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I have a vertical scrollbar too, but it shouldn't be there in the first place... The site is only like 600px in height, the vertical scrollbar is a malfunction in his coding.
  11. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Love the italics against the blue.
    Agree that its not immediatel recognisable as a horizontal scroll.

Nice work .