New Website

13faces

Howdy,

Just finished the website and Blog for this agency. Wondered what you guys thought?

Cheers

Vanya

(PS I didnt build the site so no code correcting needed, I just wouldnt know what to do with it) :up:

Root +44 (0)20 7739 2277

Thats pretty cool but its not immediately apparent that there is a horizontal scroll, so maybe some visual indicator?

I know you didnt code it but -> Links opening in new windows is bad unless it is a suppliment to what you are currently viewing/reading and will return, remove the target attribute :)

very nice buddy, nice and fresh however one thing I did find...not annoying but gave it a "?" I just wondered why the scrolling direction changed, why did you decide to go horizontal on one page and vertical on another?

I don't like the scrolling to the right (and left), its a lot of hassle to just get to the next page so to speak.

Using your scrollwheel should automatically move left and right rather than up and down.

Onartis said:
Using your scrollwheel should automatically move left and right rather than up and down.
nope, the page has vertical scroll bars (20" widescreen display) so it I get is the little wiggle up and down

glenwheeler said:
very nice buddy, nice and fresh however one thing I did find...not annoying but gave it a "?" I just wondered why the scrolling direction changed, why did you decide to go horizontal on one page and vertical on another?
Well actually that was a call from the Creative Director. He wanted to change the movement.

Cheers

Vanya

I have a vertical scrollbar too, but it shouldn't be there in the first place... The site is only like 600px in height, the vertical scrollbar is a malfunction in his coding.

Back