Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Website Needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by graphicrabbitstudios, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

I am new to DF but have been told we have some guru's hiding away somewhere:)

I need a 4-5 page website coding. Similar type of style to my one already:
    Home - Graphic Rabbit Studios

I would like the site to be SEO friendly.

The only piece of flash i want is a scrolling bar of my projects.

I can do all my content it is just the basics i need starting.

I am new to all of this so if you could tell me what info you need i can happily provide it for you.

Thank you very much,

Sam Jackson :)

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

not that this is my field but that scrolling bar at the bottom can likely be done with javascript rather than flash :)

3. Thats tyhe one, i mean you can obviously see i know what i am on about(A) NOT

Thanks though:)

Sam

4. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Whats your budget? I have a little free time between projects so may be able to fit you in.

Geoff.

5. Hey,

I am unsure about budget as i am new to all of this, well basically i can get several people off rent-a-coder.com that are willing to code for $100.

But then again i don't know how good they are.

Sam=)

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

I can probably tell you, and save you $100, not good.

7. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

Yeah.. those types of sites attract the wrong types of people :/

8. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Listen to the advice, pay someone properly to get it done properly.

Remember the age old saying, "Pay peanuts, get monkeys" :p

9. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Agree with Kudos, I'd do you a new design for $100's thats about the best offer you'll get around here, for a full code etc etc depending on a deeper brief your looking at a bit more mate.

People cannot spend the hours they need to for $100 i'm afraid.

10. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

if that's the case why are you wasting peoples time on the project and tenders request, or did you think that our members would do it cheaper!

I'm sure if I came to you as a client and asked for a full catalogue to be designed an printed to spec you wouldn't charge me < £100 for it would you.

Geoff.