New Website Needed

Hi everyone,

I am new to DF but have been told we have some guru's hiding away somewhere:)

I need a 4-5 page website coding. Similar type of style to my one already:
Home - Graphic Rabbit Studios

I would like the site to be SEO friendly.

The only piece of flash i want is a scrolling bar of my projects.

I can do all my content it is just the basics i need starting.

I am new to all of this so if you could tell me what info you need i can happily provide it for you.

Thank you very much,

Sam Jackson :)

not that this is my field but that scrolling bar at the bottom can likely be done with javascript rather than flash :)

Whats your budget? I have a little free time between projects so may be able to fit you in.

Geoff.

Hey,

I am unsure about budget as i am new to all of this, well basically i can get several people off rent-a-coder.com that are willing to code for $100.

But then again i don't know how good they are.

Sam=)

Listen to the advice, pay someone properly to get it done properly.

Remember the age old saying, "Pay peanuts, get monkeys" :p

Kudosis said:
Listen to the advice, pay someone properly to get it done properly.

Remember the age old saying, "Pay peanuts, get monkeys" :p

Agree with Kudos, I'd do you a new design for $100's thats about the best offer you'll get around here, for a full code etc etc depending on a deeper brief your looking at a bit more mate.

People cannot spend the hours they need to for $100 i'm afraid.

graphicrabbitstudios said:
Hey,

......i can get several people off rent-a-coder.com that are willing to code for $100.

Sam=)

if that's the case why are you wasting peoples time on the project and tenders request, or did you think that our members would do it cheaper!

I'm sure if I came to you as a client and asked for a full catalogue to be designed an printed to spec you wouldn't charge me < £100 for it would you.

Geoff.

Back