New Website Design Needed

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Once the .psd layout is supplied it's up to you to code it and make it fast. Although not ideal, slower sites still rank on google.

fisicx

A PSD isn’t going to work. A psd won’t show how the site works on different devices, dropdown menus, page layouts and so on.

what I need is a designer who can provide the style guide for me

hankscorpio

Staff member
Yes, something I've done in the past - I just hand over PSDs to web devs and they wizardly turn into websites.
Not sure how, don't care.
I supply PSDs they do web.

Web Devs can show you how it works on different devices.
Or you have a designer mockup the look and feel you want for mobile and web devs do that on web devices.

In fact, in the past, I've just handed over a site map (done like a timeline very basic) - then hand over some basic layout that I want.
It comes back as a website somehow.

fisicx

That's the problem. I can do all the web dev stuff - I'm just pants at making it look pretty.

I suppose if the PSD looks pretty I can work with this and apply the styles (because that's all it is). Just need someone to make me an offer. I don't need a new website - I just need pretty.

fisicx

Happy to work with you - I just wanted to see some examples of your work (without all the annoying animations)

DanSilva

Did you try to scroll? You can see more work there.

Ps: part of the updates I have to make on it, is to put an arrow a with text indicating that you can scroll down as is obvious is not obvious...haha